Bio-Rhizo (Rhizobium Biofertilizer)
Rhizobium is a symbiotic nitrogen fixing bacteria which plays vital role in agriculture. Formulated liquid contains the selective strain of Rhizobium. The bacteria that remained in their dormant form get suspended in this liquid formulation. We are ahead in processing and supplying wide range of Bio- Fertilizer (Rhizobium). Bio-Rhizo can fix 50-100 kg nitrogen in one crop, leaving beneficial amount of nitrogen in the soil for succeeding crops. It helps to increase the nitrogen absorption capacity in the soil.
Name of Microorganism : Rhizobium Japonicum.
Viable Cell Count : CFU Count 1 x 109 cell/ml of liquid & 5 x 108 cell/g of powder.
pH : 6.5 – 7.5
Wheat, Jowar, Rice, Sorghum, Maize, Sugarcane, Cotton, Pigeon Pea, Soyabean, Sunflower, Groundnut and Vegetables like (Tomato, Brinjal, Okra, Chillies, potato, Citrus, Onion,) all types of vegetables plants, Pulses, Cereals Crop, Garden Plants, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants , Ornamental plants etc. All other Fruits Crops.
- Low cost input.
- Increases N2 availability & N2 uptake
- Strains are Isolated and cultured from local environment for best result.
- It Increases seed germination and yield.
- Induces vigorous root growth in the early plant.
Dosage & Applications
- Foliar spray : Dissolve 1 Liter Bio-Rhizo in 200 lits. of water and spray near the root of the plant in the morning / evening hours per acre.
- Seed Treatment : Dissolve 100 ml Bio-Rhizo in 400 ml of water and apply to the seeds required for one acre at the time of sowing.
- Root dipping : Dissolve 100 ml Bio-Rhizo in 50 liters of water and dip the root of the plant for 10 to 20 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil Application : 250ml of Bio-Phopho for 30 kg of soybean seeds & 100 ml for 10 kg of pigeon pea seeds and other pulse crops seeds.
- 1kg of carrier base is sufficient for 30 kg seed of bags.
- 3 kg of Bio-Phospho mix with 250 kg FYM for 1 acre.
In Liquid Form – 500 ml, 1 liter, Bulk.
In Carrier Base – 500 gm, 1 kg, Bulk.