BIO ACETO Powder
Bio-Acetobacter (Acetobacter Biofertilizer)
Acetobacter (Bio-Aceto) is nitrogen fixing bio inoculants exclusively meant for sugarcane and paddy. Bio-Aceto
(Acetobacter) is an obligatory aerobic, nitrogen-fixing bacteria that is known for producing acid as a result of metabolic processes. It has been called interesting because it carries out nitrogen fixation under aerobic conditions. Bio-Aceto is a plant endophyte and has been said to be capable of excreting about half of its fixed nitrogen in a form that plants can use. Acetobacter bacteria is found in symbiotic relationships with many different plants, such as sugarcane and coffee plants as endophytes that associate with plants by colonizing their internal tissues. Bio-Aceto is the only bio inoculants able to survive in high sugar concentration conditions (able to survive in 10% sugar concentrations).
Name of Microorganism : Acetobacter diazotrophicus.
Viable Cell Count : CFU Count 1 x 109 cell/ml of liquid & 5 x 108 cell/g of powder.
pH : 6.5 – 7.5
Bio-Aceto is special for sugarcane and paddy. It can be used for other crops. Wheat, Jowar, Rice, Sorghum, Maize, Sugarcane, Cotton, Pigeon Pea, Soyabean, Sunflower, Groundnut and Vegetables like (Tomato, Brinjal, Okra, Chillies, potato, Citrus, Onion,) all types of vegetables plants, Pulses, Cereals Crop, Garden Plants & Ornamental plants etc. All other Fruits Crops.
- Strains isolated & cultured from local environment for best result.
- Induce vigorous root growth in early plant. Create Immunity against soil borne fungal infection.
- It Improves soil properties and sustains soil fertility.
- Special effects on paddy and sugarcane, increases the yield of 15-40%.
- Nitrogen fixation in the rhizosphere through the action of nitrogenous enzyme.
- Fortification of the soils with bacterial metabolites and by secreting growth promoters.
Dosage & Applications
- Foliar spray : Dissolve 1 Liter Bio-Aceto in 200 lits. Of water and spray near the root of the plant in the morning / evening hours.
- Seed Treatment : Dissolve 100 ml Bio-Aceto in 400 ml of water and apply to the seeds required for one acre at the time of sowing. In case of carrier base 500gm in sufficient for 1 acre.
- Root dipping : Dissolve 100 ml Bio-Aceto in 50 liters of water and dip the root of the plant for about 10 to 20 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil Application : 1 liter Bio-Aceto can be mixed with 100 kg FYM. Blend the mixture well and broadcast over one acre land before first ploughing of first irrigation.
- 1kg of carrier base is sufficient for 30 kg seed of bags.
- 3 kg of Bio-Aceto mix with 250 kg FYM for 1 acre.
In Liquid Form – 500 ml, 1 liter, Bulk.
In Carrier Base – 500 gm, 1 kg, Bulk.